Mini bowling lanes have become very popular and are a great way to increase revenue for bowling centers, sports bars, and Family Entertainment Centers. The average space requirement for 2 lanes is 40’ x 10’…in smaller spaces it’s possible to decrease the length of the lane and go to 30’ x 10’. Not only can we install our mini lanes in a commercial facility…they can also be install at a personal residence…your family would absolutely enjoy it.
- 33% less space and costs
- Stand alone operation, no personnel need to be on hand
- Can be set up for redemption tickets or coin/bill or swipe card operation
- String pinsetters are more reliable, no full time mechanic required during bowling
- Bowling shoes are not required
- Do not have to oil the lanes
- There are less parts to replace
- No special structural requirements are needed
The pinsetters are string pinsetters…these are much easier to maintain then regular pinsetters. The ball that is used with the mini bowling lanes is a small 2 ˝ to 3 lb ball. Because of the size of the ball…younger children are able to bowl with ease. This game will be enjoyed by both adults and children.